3rd Annual Treasury Management India Summit 2019
The role of corporate treasury is becoming increasingly strategic to dual organizational objectives of managing risk and funding long-term growth. While corporate treasuries are expected to take on more value-adding roles, converting treasury into a profit center. As globalization increases and currencies remain highly volatile, 79% of corporate treasurers consider cash and liquidity risk a major challenge. As most treasurers turn toward technology to centralize and automate treasury operations, 95% of treasurers consider technology as enabler to change in treasury.
The 3rd Annual Treasury Management India Summit 2019 will focus on how to build roadmap for increased cash visibility, safer cash management and investment strategies for a non-zero interest-rate world and to ensure good governance, risk & compliance (GRC) policies. This summit will bring Treasurers under one umbrella to discuss the business disruption by transforming treasury function using latest technologies.
Head Treasury Insurance and Finance Process Transformation
West Coast Group
Taxation Lead - Asia, Africa
Monsanto Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President & Head –Treasury
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
Group VP – Corporate Finance & Treasury
Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director - Strategy
GKC Projects Ltd.
Executive Vice President & Head of Financing
Head - Group Treasury
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
Senior Vice President - Treasury, M&A & Investor Relations
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
Vice President Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Tata Sky Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
Vice President - Treasury and Investor Relations
Senior DGM - Finance
Bajaj Auto Ltd
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Recent and upcoming regulations 2019 - and how can treasurers best manage the growing burden of regulatory change?
- Treasury as a support Centre: Treasurers playing a key role to re-engineer every system and process in the business
- Case Study - Blockchain: Building a case for an improved financial system
- Why Cash Management is now more important than ever
- The future FinTech landscape and how it affects Cash Management
- How should treasurers be preparing to counter uncertainty and how can corporate and bank treasurers work together to navigate the change
- Cyber Security and Business Integrity Management in Treasurynge
- Treasury Outlook; investment strategies for a non-zero interest-rate worldnge
- Overcoming the obstacles of old-fashioned SCFange
- Cash Repatriation Project - Treasurer-s Role in choosing the right strategy
- Tech Talk Panel: Emerging Technology Trends - Will You Be the Disrupted or the Disruptor
- Managing Foreign Exchange Risk in 2019
- Treasury 2025: codriving transformation from within
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Treasury
- Head of Corporate Finance
- Finance Controllers
- Head of Foreign Exchange / FX / FOREX
- Head of Commodities and Currency
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Dealers
- Cash Managers
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Treasury process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges
- Understand the specific guidelines on corporate Treasury
- Share best practices on various aspects of Treasury Management
- Network with India's top regulatory and Finance experts
- Understand latest regulatory updates
- Best practices in the country
- Emerging technologies in the domain
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
Good networking place & develop more professional connections.Great knowledge about the topics.Ms. Sireesha Chandaluri
ETC Agro Processing India Pvt Ltd.
You will find something new on what' going on in treasury even though you are in treasury so many years. Upgrading your knowledge.Mr. Kuldeep Maheshwari
Head Operations - Treasury
1. A good platform to know what's going on in India treasury.Ms. Vivian Huang
2. Networking with peer company & future connection.
Regional Treasurer, Asia
DSM India Pvt Ltd.
Mix of treasury community with diversity of industries.Mr. Yatin Desai
DGM - Corp. Finance & Treasury
Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
Very good conference, good speakers and well organisedMehul Ajmera
Great event of unique offeringSudeep Bhatia
Electronica Finance Ltd.