3rd Annual Treasury Management India Summit 2019
The role of corporate treasury is becoming increasingly strategic to dual organizational objectives of managing risk and funding long-term growth. While corporate treasuries are expected to take on more value-adding roles, converting treasury into a profit center. As globalization increases and currencies remain highly volatile, 79% of corporate treasurers consider cash and liquidity risk a major challenge. As most treasurers turn toward technology to centralize and automate treasury operations, 95% of treasurers consider technology as enabler to change in treasury.
The 3rd Annual Treasury Management India Summit 2019 will focus on how to build roadmap for increased cash visibility, safer cash management and investment strategies for a non-zero interest-rate world and to ensure good governance, risk & compliance (GRC) policies. This summit will bring Treasurers under one umbrella to discuss the business disruption by transforming treasury function using latest technologies.
Senior Director, Head Treasury
Group Head, Treasury
H K Exports Pvt Ltd.
Head Treasury Insurance and Finance Process Transformation
Taxation Lead - Asia, Africa
Monsanto Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President & Head –Treasury
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
Group VP – Corporate Finance & Treasury
Biju Parmeswaran Potty
Founder and Managing Director
H. K. Joshi
Director – Finance
The Shipping Corporation of India
Chief Executive Officer
Director - M&A
Hindustan Unilever Limited
Head of Finance
Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director - Strategy
GKC Projects Ltd.
Executive Vice President & Head of Financing
Head - Group Treasury
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd.
Senior Vice President - Treasury, M&A & Investor Relations
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
Vice President Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Tata Sky Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
Vice President - Treasury and Investor Relations
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Recent and upcoming regulations 2019 - and how can treasurers best manage the growing burden of regulatory change?
- Treasury as a support Centre: Treasurers playing a key role to re-engineer every system and process in the business
- Case Study - Blockchain: Building a case for an improved financial system
- Why Cash Management is now more important than ever
- The future FinTech landscape and how it affects Cash Management
- How should treasurers be preparing to counter uncertainty and how can corporate and bank treasurers work together to navigate the change
- Cyber Security and Business Integrity Management in Treasury
- Treasury Outlook; investment strategies for a non-zero interest-rate world
- Overcoming the obstacles of old-fashioned SCF
- Cash Repatriation Project - Treasurer-s Role in choosing the right strategy
- Tech Talk Panel: Emerging Technology Trends - Will You Be the Disrupted or the Disruptor
- Managing Foreign Exchange Risk in 2019
- Treasury 2025: codriving transformation from within
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Treasury
- Head of Corporate Finance
- Finance Controllers
- Head of Foreign Exchange / FX / FOREX
- Head of Commodities and Currency
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Dealers
- Cash Managers
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Treasury process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges
- Understand the specific guidelines on corporate Treasury
- Share best practices on various aspects of Treasury Management
- Network with India's top regulatory and Finance experts
- Understand latest regulatory updates
- Best practices in the country
- Emerging technologies in the domain