4th ANNUAL TREASURY MANAGEMENT INDIA SUMMIT 2020
The role of corporate treasury is becoming increasingly strategic to dual organizational objectives of managing risk and funding long-term growth. While corporate treasuries are expected to take on more value-adding roles, converting treasury into a profit center. As globalization increases and currencies remain highly volatile, 79% of corporate treasurers consider cash and liquidity risk a major challenge. As most treasurers turn toward technology to centralize and automate treasury operations, 95% of treasurers consider technology as enabler to change in treasury.
The 4th Annual Treasury Management India Summit 2020 will focus on how to build roadmap for increased cash visibility, safer cash management and investment strategies for a non-zero interest-rate world and to ensure good governance, risk & compliance (GRC) policies. This summit will bring Treasurers under one umbrella to discuss the business disruption by transforming treasury function using latest technologies.
Senior Director- Head Treasury
Head – Treasury
Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd.
EVP & Finance Controller
United Spirits Ltd. - A Diageo Group Company
VVF India Ltd.
Head of Investor Relations & Treasury
Arvind Fashions Ltd.
Head – Group Treasury
Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd. Landmark India
SVP Finance & CFO (Strategic Finance)
Himatsingka Siede Ltd.
CFO – Infrastructure Services (India & South Asia)
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Wework India Management Pvt. Ltd.
CFO- India & UAE
ID Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Head – Global Treasury
Wipro Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Indoco Remedies Ltd.
Group Vice President- Finance
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
SVP- Corporate Finance
Sunteck Realty Ltd.
Alpha Elsec Defence & Aerospace Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Head- Banking & Treasury
Brigade Enterprises Ltd.
Stelis Biopharma Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd.
Verizon Media Group
Director and Chief Financial Officer F & A
Carl Zeiss India
Chief Financial Officer
Eros International PLC
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Managing treasury in the times of uncertainty & crises
- A Treasurers' take on recent regulations - what should be considered
- Go digital or perish - The mantra for treasury
- Managing liquidity and working capital requirements in different scenarios
- Controlling risks with treasury - Risk policy, strategy and tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head - Treasury
- Head - Corporate Finance
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Dealers
- Cash Managers
- Head - Treasury Liquidity and Working Capital
- Head - Treasury and Investor Relations
- Head - Foreign Exchange / FX / FOREX
- Head - Financial Control
- Head - Commodities and currency
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Treasury process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges
- Understand the specific guidelines on corporate Treasury
- Share best practices on various aspects of Treasury Management
- Network with India's top regulatory and Finance experts
- Understand latest regulatory updates
- Best practices in the country
- Emerging technologies in the domain
IT and telecom
Energy and Resources
Life Sciences and Health Care
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Banking & Financial Services