2nd ANNUAL TREASURY MANAGEMENT INDIA SUMMIT 2018
The role of corporate treasury is becoming increasingly strategic to dual organizational objectives of managing risk and funding long-term growth. Corporate treasuries are expected to take on more value-adding roles, converting treasury into a profit center. As globalization increases and currencies remain highly volatile, 79% of corporate treasurers consider cash and liquidity risk a major challenge. As most treasurers turn toward technology to centralize and automate treasury operations, 95% of treasurers consider technology as enabler to change in treasury.
The 2nd Annual Treasury Management India Summit 2018 will focus on how variety of treasury organizations have navigated the strategic shift and its expansion from transaction processing center to strategic leader. The event will focus on principles and practices used by corporate finance and treasury professionals to optimize cash resources, maintain liquidity control exposure to financial risk, ensure access to short-term and long-term financing, judge capital investment decisions and. Managing the market dynamics and share their perspectives on liquidity investing and provide best practices to support your investment practices, manage changes in market liquidity, select the right investment products and cope with a volatile regulatory environment.
Treasury Management India Summit provides a dedicated platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Trends and best practices in treasury management in India
- India Treasury challenges and geopolitical effects
- Blockchain Technology - How can treasury as a function benefit from this new age technology
- Instruments used for risk mitigation through effective risk management strategies
- Optimising account structures for efficient liquidity management
- Minimize idle cash through netting and cash concentration to avoid future liquidity problems
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Treasury
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Controllers
- Head of Foreign Exchange / FX / FOREX
- Head of Commodities and Currency
- Chief Risk Officers
- Head of Corporate Finance
- Chief Dealers
- Cash Managers
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Treasury process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges
- Understand the specific guidelines on corporate Treasury
- Share best practices on various aspects of Treasury Management
- Network with India's top regulatory and Finance experts
INDUSTRY FOCUS BUT NOT LIMITED TO
IT and telecom
Government and public administration
Real estate and property
Media & entertainment
Transportation & logistics
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
Diversity of experience in terms of panel & audienceKashaf Jaffer
Alexion Business Services
A good platform to interact and learn from sharing experienceAayush Saraswat
Good platform to meet people & discuss ideasMohan Kumar
Pi Data Centers
Great networking , helps to build personal as well as inter corporate relationshipsAmit Lodaya
Shriram Transport Finance
Very good conference, good speakers and well organisedMehul Ajmera
Great event of unique offeringSudeep Bhatia
Electronica Finance Ltd.
This summit has helped me to understand that the problems are common across globe and we have technological support/product available in the market for the sameSonali Chaturvedi
It was a great platform in terms of diversity of industry representation by speakers & presentationsChetna Mehra
Spot on subjectMili Saxena
Head - HR, BHR
Must attend, knowledge enhancingRishi Chauhan
Gujarat Gas Limited
Good place for corporates to connectAshish Kapur
Adidas India Group
Great Conference, worth the money and time you putDeepak Goswan
SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.